Monday, April 16, 2012

after a while,an another el31

hi,so here is my next car,after a while,a next tuned corsa el31,this time more bosozoku styled :D,so what all i done on it:

-bodykit(widened fenders,in front fenders is vents,you can see in them for how much it it widened,new sideskirts,an lip on front bumper,diffuzor,all modeled by me)
-new vent on bonnet(from aw11,by me)
-new mirrors(ones that are pretty often used at boso cars,modeled by me)
-edited windows(rear ones are more darker,on front ones are deflectors,modeled by me)
-interior(added rollcage,dices on mirror,my pioneer speakers,i modeled also the suncovers,on right one is my decal,on left one is toyota sign wich is lightable,by me too xD)
-new exhaust(by me)
-edited taillights(they have stripes now)
-paintjob(more decent one this time)
-new wheels(ssr mk1 by MIMI)

well,thats probally all....next time i will for 100% post the hiroshima circuit xD,until then cya ;D.