Monday, July 11, 2011

shakotan gx71 cresta

hi,so there is my next car:D.this time its shakotan styled cresta gx71,wich i use for drift:D...so what i did on it:
-edited taillights(place for plate is gone)
-added diffuzor
-edited plates(yoroshiku plates,lightable)
-edited painjob(its twotune colored now,its not paintable by sa colors)
-edited headlights(2inner was removed,instead of one is red vent,instead of one is a marchal decal)
-removed badges from back
-added decals on rear window
-some things in interior(my dices on mirror but edited,oldschool rollcage modeled by me,news swheel and seat of driver)
-new wheels(ssr super star modeled by TOM2 and edited by me)
-edited exhaust
and that probaly all about this car:D...btw,i did new VIDEO,i want to know what you guys think about it,let me know here or in comments on youtube;)...i have to show some next things,i hope i show some tomorow xD...so thats all for now,so cya;D.