Sunday, July 10, 2011

toyota corsa el31 tuned

hi,so there is my next car,this time its tuned version of my corsa el31 :D...its quite oldschool/boso styled,so if i do some boso video/pic agin,it will be here for sure xD...main inspiration for this car was this mazda 323...so what all i did on it:
-bodykit(bumpers,sideskirts,edited front fenders,these things on bonnet,spoiler modeled by me,also i removed that vent from bonnet)
-edited taillights(they are dark now,on centre pannel is toyota logo now)
-some details in interior(dices on mirror,my pioneer repros,modeled desk between rear seats and trunk,because i wanted place repros here)
-trust decals on windows
-edited exhaust(end of it was retextured)
-edited plates
-new wheels( my supervolks)
and thats probaly all about this car...i have ready to show some more things,few cars and another wheel...i show one car,i hope,tomorow:D...so thats all for now,so cya;D.