Sunday, January 30, 2011

nissan march k11 impul

hi,so how i sayd yesterday,theres tuned version of my new k11,i decided i do an IMPUL bodykit for it,so i did it :D.so what all i did on it:
-full impul bodykit(bumpers,overfenders,grill,spoiler,all modeled by me)
-kinda edited interior(removed rear seats,driver seat and steering wheel replaced for these wich are in my trd levin)
-new wheels(volk te37 by ENDO,tire and brake from watanabes was are in my trd levin)
-decals on rear window
-new taillights(how i know they are from facelifted k11)
thats all about this car:D.actualy i can drift it pretty well...before you going to say im an retard when i want drift an k11,watch this video.actualy i have an awd line on it since ff line drift line is impossible to do how i know,but still...that line is created by 41AEIMI,thx him for that he send me:D.i might take a video of drift with it,but idk yet...when i talking about videos here,i actualy did an new video yesterday,you can see it here.how i sayd already, i have some next things to show up,its an another car and wheel,both modeled by me.i hope i post the car tomorow,but who know...thats all for now,so cya;D.