Tuesday, June 7, 2011

toyota markII gx71 bosozoku

hi,so there is my next car,i wanted show it yesterday already,but i somehow didnt get to it lol...so its a bosozoku version of my markII gx71 :D.so what all i did on it
-bodykit(2 spoilers,big fenders,big lip and sideskirts,big wing,rear fenders,sideskirts and lip modeled by me)
-vents on bonnet(they are originaly from CLUBTH cherry x1-r)
-edited front(grill was completely removed,left headlight got a marchal decal,newly textured space under lights)
-edited plates(front one moved,in place for rear one is now a lighting one with sign markII and normal plate is moved to rear bumper)
-added my pioneer speakers to interior
-new pj(by me)
-new wheels(ssr focus racing by me)
-new exhaust( V one,modeled by me)
and thats probaly all for now,so cya next time ;D.